The health and safety of our staff, and the general public are our top priority!
The Huu-ay-aht Group of Businesses is following the lead of Parks Canada and temporary closing until further notice. Also, we are delaying the announcement of the 2020 season reservation date release. We are doing our part to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus in general area. Effective immediately as of March 19, 2020, please stay posted to our site and Facebook Page for further announcements.
The Huu-ay-aht Group of Businesses will make an updated announcement April 30th, 2020 after they have re-evaluated the delay due to the COVID-19 virus.
To help keep the safety of the surrounding communities we have locked our campground access gates, camping is currently unavailable to help decrease the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are very appreciative of all of our guests, and are anticipating on opening in the 2020 season when safe for everyone.